We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Information we collect
We provide a range of aviation and property services in our business of managing the Sydney Metropolitan General Aviation Airports. To enable us to provide those services we may need to collect personal information such as your name and address, occupation, date of birth, current and previous addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail address, bank account details, credit card details, billing records, motor vehicle registration details and driver’s licence number.
This information is used to enable us to:
- Communicate with you.
- Issue authorities, licences and consents.
- Conduct research.
- Generally manage our business.
How we collect personal information
Apart from information we collect from you we collect personal information in several ways, including:
- From third parties such as employers, credit reporting agencies.
- From our related Sydney Metro Airports.
- From organisations which collect or monitor aircraft movements.
- From public sources.
- From cookies placed on your computer if you access our web site.
Individuals do not have to provide information
You need not give us any of the personal information about you or any other person which we may request. However, without certain information, we may not be able to:
- Transact business with you.
- Process an application for a licence, permit or authority.
- Fulfil a particular request from you.
- Provide you with the appropriate level of service.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Depending on the particular service we provide to you we may disclose your personal information to the following types of organisations:
- External service providers such as property advisers and valuers, debt collectors, mailing systems, information technology services and maintenance services.
- professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers.
- marketing services and advisers.
- credit agencies.
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
Organisations involved in:
- A transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business.
- Managing our corporate risk and funding functions.
- Our related companies.
- Our shareholders.
We may use internet "cookies" when you access our website. Our website may contain links to external websites. We do not have any control over, and are not responsible for the privacy practices of those external sites.
Access to your information
You have a right to obtain access at any time to your personal information, subject to the exceptions allowed by law. Any request should be in writing.
We want to keep your personal information up to date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. Consequently you should let us know if you become aware of any errors in your personal information that we hold. You should also keep us up to date with any changes in your personal information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about our information handling statement or practices, please contact us at:
Bankstown Airport Limited or
Camden Airport Limited
Management Centre3 Avro StreetBankstown Airport NSW 2200
Phone (02) 9796 2300 Fax: (02) 9791 0230